Executive Coaching and Mentoring For
Change Management Practitioners And Organizational Managers
Why an Executive Coach?
As highly skilled professionals we occasionally find ourselves in
difficult and vexing situations where nothing that we've tried has worked.
These situations are frustrating as they threaten the success of the
project at hand and often our sense of competence as well. Some of us try harder at what we've already
tried. Some of us find someone to blame. Others of us look for help from those who don't know any more than we do. A
few of us start looking for an "old hand" to provide us with some
coaching. Wise coaching that will help you toward more conscious use of yourself to improve individual, team and organizational performance.
What Can A Good Coach Do For You?
A good coach will refuse solve your problem for you. A good coach will
help you think through the situation at several levels yourself to help
you build your skills:
your information sound and current?
you working from a large enough definition of system?
you working with the right people?
you caught up in a power struggle? Maybe, one within yourself? With
you have the skills and perspectives needed to deal effectively with
Why Go To The Center For Human Systems For Coaching And
The best coaches for organizational change and management are those who
have the following:
- Experience at all levels of organization management
- Extensive experience as an organizational change
practitioner in the full range of organizations from corporate
organizations of all sizes to government agencies to volunteer
- A strong background in organizational psychology
- A strong background in individual psychology
- Extensive experience guiding and advising professionals
like yourself to successfully resolve challenging individual and
Michael F. Broom, Ph.D. and the Center for Human Systems have these
- One session of up to two hours $200 to $350 depending on
the depth of the issues needing work
- Group sessions of two or three persons $100 to $150/person
depending on the depth of the issues needing work
- The Center for Human Systems in Columbia
- Your office or other agreeable location plus (expenses may
- Anywhere worldwide via phone or internet