The Triple Impact Intensive Program
Michael F. Broom, Ph.D.
Edith W. Seashore, M.A.
The Triple Impact Intensive Programs
A powerful, effective, and fascinating experience for internal and external change agents who want to be more effective in working with individuals, teams and organizations while turning conflict into synergy.
The program provides the systems focus that is critical in supporting others to become more engaged and productive as they reach their personal and organizational goals. The participants will learn tools and methodologies that are practical and can be used immediately.
Who Should Attend
- Leaders, executives, and managers who have found themselves managing change on a daily basis
- Organization development practitioners (internal and external)
- HR practitioners who have been asked to manage organizational change
- Coaches who work with executives, teams and managers and want to further develop a systems approach in working with clients
- Training and development practitioners who want to make a systemic difference beyond the classroom
- Graduates of organization development academic programs needing practical grounding in real-time situations.
- Anyone else wanting to be more effective supporting human systems to become more productive and satisfying
We highly recommend that two or more people who work together participate in the program together to enhance the ability of each to create the desired double and triple impacts desired.
We call it "Triple Impact" because it will (1) impact you in such a way that you be able to (2) impact those you are connected with in a way that they will be able to (3) impact those they are connected to. Triple Impact for effective systems change!